jaimemontilla.com

Tierra del Lago
Gary

 
The 3-story 9,700 sq. ft. Tierra del Lago cigar factory was built in 1908 on 9th Avenue and 36th Street in a community known as  Gary , east of Ybor City, which has since dissolved.  Not much is known about this factory except that It was established by William Streeter who was its president and produced the Uno, La Palina and Soledad brands.
 
The True Love Missionary Baptist church now occupies the building.
  1. Managing Director
  2. Managing Director
  3. Managing Director
  4. Managing Director