jaimemontilla.com

Leiman-Wilson House
Tampa, FL

 
The Leiman-Wilson House is considered to be Tampa's finest example of the Prairie Style of architecture, it is also known as the Wilson House.  Its designed was commissioned by Henry Leiman who moved to Tampa in 1894 to open a branch for the William Wicke Company, then successors to the Ybor City Box Company.  In 1902 together with his son-in-law Roland Wilson, they bought the company which was renamed the Tampa Cigar Box Company.
 
It has been erroneously attributed to Nechodoma who had moved from Jacksonville to the Caribbean approximately 10 years prior to its design by B. C. Bonfey & M Leo Elliott.  Its Prairie Style characteristics are consistent with those of the  Roig House .  
  1. Managing Director
  2. Managing Director
  3. Managing Director
  4. Managing Director