Established ca. 1868, today it is on land owned by the government agency "Administración de Desarrollo Rural".  Supposedly the remaining structure is the most imposing coffee plantation establishment in the area.  In its heydays it was owned by one of the the largest and most important coffee firms on the island; Bartolomei Molini & Cía. who owned several plantations in the region at the end of the XIX Century.

It is located 1/4 mile E of PR-128 Km 26.4.

The pictures below are part of a 1987 study made by Archeologist Luis Pumarada O'Neill.  Source: Puerto Rico State Historic Preservation Office.
  1. Managing Director